Our mission & beliefs
The FAMiLY LEADER provides a consistent, courageous voice in the churches, in the legislature, in the media, in the courtroom, in the public square…always standing for God’s truth.
The FAMiLY LEADER champions the principle that God is the ultimate leader of the family. Our goal at The FAMiLY LEADER is to honor and glorify God – not a political party, not a candidate, and not a program. The FAMiLY LEADER is a Christ-centered organization that leads with humility and service to strengthen and protect the family.
- Engage churches, civic influencers, and Christian citizens with truthful, consistent information
- Equip pastors to address social issues from a biblical perspective
- Strengthen marriages through marriage mentoring and education
- Protect and defend family values by influencing public policy, campaigns, and elections
- Provide free legal counsel to families, churches, and schools in cases of religious discrimination
- Develop civic, church, social, and family leaders, including the cultivation of Christian statesmen
The FAMiLY LEADER is associated with Focus on the Family, an international family-strengthening ministry headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO.
TFL is also in association with the Family Research Council, a pro-family, nonpartisan public policy organization based in Washington D.C. TFL works cooperatively with FRC President Tony Perkins and in coalition with numerous other state and national public-policy groups.
“…we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.” ~ 2 Corinthians 4:2